Made from sustainable hardwood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), our Avenue chair is benchmade by highly skilled artisans. Contemporary style paired with its deep and luxurious seating has made Avenue one of our most sought after pieces to date. A perfect balance is created combining the look of the squared track arms along with the flat-seamed back and seat cushions. Avenue sits on a simple skirt along with block legs, making it one of our most comfortable chairs for anyone looking to lounge. Available in a variety of upholstery options.
- FSC® Certified Sustainable Hardwood Frame
- 100% Top-Grain Genuine Italian Cowhide Leather OR Commercial Grade Fabric
- Removable Back Cushion (Zipper)
- Removable Seat Cushion (Velcro)
- High Density 2.5lb Seat Foam
- Nylon Automotive Thread does not absorb any dirt or liquids
- Leggett & Platt® Sinuous Spring System, Hand Tied Edges
- All supplies such as our foam, leathers & fabrics, threads and wood are sourced from local suppliers
- All frames, cutting, sewing & upholstery are made in our own local production facility in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Dimensions.Overall Dimensions Height: 31.25"
Let us help.
From choosing colours to turning our perfect styles into custom sofas and sectionals, our dedicated team of designers are always here to help. Please e-mail us and we will contact you shortly. Custom is what we do best.CONTACT US
Our high quality fabrics and vinyl’s are engineered to withstand heavy use. Most fabrics we carry are treated with a stain-resistant finish so when accidents happen, they are easily cleaned.
Our specially tanned leathers sumptuous side is equally matched by its toughness. Found in high-traffic areas across North America, our leathers unmatched durability makes it a perfect upholstery option. Very little care is needed to maintain its rich appearance, making it the perfect furnishing investment.