Made from wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), our Erbsville barstool is made by highly skilled artisans. The solid hardwood legs with included double dowelled foot supports lead to an upholstered seat and back available in a variety of upholstery options as well as paint or stain finishes. Its durable finish coat makes it perfect for any high-traffic area.
- FSC Certified Sustainable Hardwood Frame
- Available in Commercial Grade Fabric, Vinyl OR Top-Grain Genuine Italian Cowhide Leather
- Available in a variety of paint OR stain finishes
- Upholstered Seat & Back
- High Density 2.5lb Seat & Back Foam (CAL 117)
- Nylon Automotive Thread does not absorb any dirt or liquids
- Decorative Nailhead Trim Available
- Mortice & Tenon Joinery
- Solid Wood Corner Blocks for added strength & durability
- Top-Stitch Detailing
- All supplies such as our foams, leathers & fabrics, threads and wood are sourced from local suppliers
- All hardwood frames, cutting, sewing & upholstery are manufactured at our production facility in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Dimensions.Overall DimensionsHeight: 40"
Seat DimensionsSeat Height: 29.5"
Seat Width: 18"
Seat Depth: 15"
Let us help.
From choosing colours to turning our perfect styles into custom upholstered products, our dedicated team of designers are always here to help. Please e-mail us and we will contact you shortly. Custom is what we do best.CONTACT US
Our high quality fabrics and vinyl’s are engineered to withstand heavy use. Most fabrics we carry are treated with a stain-resistant finish so when accidents happen, they are easily cleaned.
Our specially tanned leathers sumptuous side is equally matched by its toughness. Found in high-traffic areas across North America, our leathers unmatched durability makes it a perfect upholstery option. Very little care is needed to maintain its rich appearance, making it the perfect furnishing investment.