Custom designed for hospitals and healthcare facilities, the Park recliner provides comfort and safety where it matters most. It's unique mechanism allows it to glide and recline smoothly and become a bed when fully reclined. High-density foam throughout provides comfortable support in all positions. Able to be moved from room to room quietly and easily, the Park recliner is the perfect solution for versatile patient care.
- FSC Certified Sustainable Wood Frame
- Available in a Variety of Upholstery Options
- Adjustable Headrest (Neck or Lumbar Support)
- Durable 2.5lb High Density Foam (CAL 117)
- Healthcare Grade Vinyl & Nylon Automotive Thread (Non-Absorbent, Withstands Bleach Based Hospital Grade Disinfectants)
- Extended Reclining Handle (Powder Coated)
- Custom Made Reclining Mechanism
- Non-marring Castors (Commercial Grade)
- Customizable arms with plastic and fabric options
- Top-Stitch Detailing
- All supplies such as foams, fabrics, threads and wood are sourced from local suppliers
- All hardwood frames, cutting, sewing & upholstery are manufactured at our production facility in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Dimensions.Overall Dimensions Width: 35"
Additional DimensionsSeat Width: 28" Arm Height (incl. Leg): 27"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height: 19"
Let us help.
From choosing colours to turning our perfect styles into custom upholstered products, our dedicated team of designers are always here to help. Please e-mail us and we will contact you shortly. Custom is what we do best.CONTACT US
Our high quality fabrics and vinyl’s are engineered to withstand heavy use. Most fabrics we carry are treated with a stain-resistant finish so when accidents happen, they are easily cleaned.
Our specially tanned leathers sumptuous side is equally matched by its toughness. Found in high-traffic areas across North America, our leathers unmatched durability makes it a perfect upholstery option. Very little care is needed to maintain its rich appearance, making it the perfect furnishing investment.